View Single Post
Old 02-17-2018, 11:13 PM   #1891
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I didn’t see this comment yet so I will, Doke played a helluva game. His best in a KU uniform.
*Ahem*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Good post.

However WVU completely pissed that one away. Sure our guys made a few plays but that should have been an easy win with 4:00 left.

The other good thing is Azabuke played like he can. Maybe he’s turned a corner defensively and on the boards
Agreed though. Watching him shoot FTs is still painful, but damn he put it out there tonight. I tip my cap to that giant ass mother****er. I did laugh when Bilas said "It's like guarding the team bus"
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.