Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2018, 09:49 AM   #1952
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randallflagg View Post
Indeed. Just as Vail, Aspen, Telluride and Breckenridge were in Colorado. It's funny, though, when I stood outside the home and looked around (for what seemed like miles of nothingness) it seems to be a long shot that Kalifornians would ever "invade" my little piece of scrub grass heaven.

But seriously, it IS nice!
I went to Jackson over the summer with my family, it had probably been 20 years since my last visit. It seemed like there was an artisan coffee shop every 15 feet.

I guess the commiefornians don't like salt water taffy.

Those guys combined with hordes of Chinese tourists have really killed the charm.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.