View Single Post
Old 10-06-2020, 10:35 AM   #164
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Wearing a suit = GQ?
Imma be honest - if I could rock a suit like that I'd wear it to ****ing Walmart. Dude is swank as hell right there. I keep trying to pull off the 3-piece and mostly just look like I raided my grandpa's closet. I'm mostly just a little jealous here.

But yeah, this is all a little silly at this point.

Why chalk up a slump that virtually every kicker goes through every season to an extremely reasonable timing/mechanical flaw when you can say "hey, do you SEE the watch he's wearing?!?! His success has gone to his head!!!"

Whatever.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote