Thread: Movies and TV HBO McMillions
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2020, 12:15 PM   #18
Champions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Yeah. It’s remarkable how far at arms length they were.

My fat ass starts cutting million dollar checks and I’m going to know.
I'm guessing they basically considered it advertising cost. As soon as they launched one of the Monopoly campaigns, it was an instant sales boost, usually increasing overall sales between 2-6%.

What they should have raised an eye at, was that for a time, every single million dollar winning ticket was being turned in (outside of the one that dude flushed down the toilet). I'd think there would be some thrown away by people not realizing they had one of the two locations that was impossible to get. Or by a person who has no interest in the game and never pulled the tabs.

Quote:
But the security at the place seemed bullet proof. That may have been enough for them. I’m certainly interested in how they beat it.
Which is the part they are dangling on a stick to keep us watching. Lol.
Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.