View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 06:54 AM   #981
Veteran

Got told that I'm borderline diabetic about 2 months ago and chose the "lose weight and pay attention to what I eat" option of treatment instead of medication with recheck in 3 months. So far I'm staying under 45 grams of carb per meal or snack (most times under 20) and have went from 248lbs to 231lbs as of this morning. I weighed 216 when I got out of the Army 22 years ago and my goal is to get close to that. Summertime on the farm so activity level has went up some but nothing organized. Will have to figure something for winter or else I will put it back on.
tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.