Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2017, 07:13 PM   #15073
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
Did your team win the Lamar Hunt trophy? Or did your team win I Lombardi trophy? Did your team win a playoff game? I mean didn't even win one playoff game this past season? The Broncos went nine and seven and missed the playoffs for the first time in a long time, and that was after winning five straight divisional championships, and an NFL championship. And 2 Lamar Hunt trophies.
See. I called it. He went right to the Manning fixed game. How do you even find joy in a championship that you know was fixed? Is it a prerequisite of all Donk fans to have no morals when it comes to cheating?
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.