Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2017, 07:09 PM   #15071
Broncos' Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
you forgot about the regular season. 12-4 AFC West Champs. What about your team? Let's see. Did they win in the regular season? Nope, missed the playoffs. Did they win in the preseason. I guess so if you look at the scoreboard. Of course the preseason isn't about the scoreboard. It's about player evaluation. And it looks like the most important position on the team is abysmal. How about the offseason? Did they win there? Not really. They didn't sign a competent QB. They think they may have improved their line, but then again, they thought that last year too when they signed Donald Stephenson. That
certainly worked out well didn't it. I bet I can predict your defense. You're going to throw out Superfarce 50. Sorry bud. Manningstein and his HGH have ridden off into the sunset. The league won't be fixing any playoff games and Superbowls for you this year. So cling to those preseason wins. It's all you have.
Did your team win the Lamar Hunt trophy? Or did your team win I Lombardi trophy? Did your team win a playoff game? I mean didn't even win one playoff game this past season? The Broncos went nine and seven and missed the playoffs for the first time in a long time, and that was after winning five straight divisional championships, and an NFL championship. And 2 Lamar Hunt trophies.
Tombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli