Thread: Movies and TV Cutting Cable.
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 04:01 PM   #80
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
They have them in sale for under$300 quite often. The OTA DVR includes the lifetime subscription . You don't pay extra for that.

http://pages.email.tivo.com/presiden...7213997&jb=685

They put a deal like this up every President's day and Christmas.
I just nuked Netflix. The only thing I have left is Amazon Prime to go along with my $70 a month internet. Right now my 1TB per month bandwidth is taking care of my TV needs along with a VPN.

That said, we are looking at moving out into the sticks and that would mean that I would be left with shitty satellite internet with low bandwidth and limits meaning I can't d/l to my heart's content. I'm gonna look into Tivo but I gotta think there is some DVR software available out there that I can just use a spare PC and a tuner card that will let me do this on the cheap.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.