Thread: Movies and TV Cutting Cable.
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 09:55 AM   #76
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Understand that. Only problem with antenna for us is that there will be no DVR for locals. We watch a few shows on the major networks but not always able to watch at broadcast time.
If you use use Firestick, then I highly recommend the Amazon FireTV recast. I bought it and love it. I only had the antenna ran to the living room TV and was going to have to run it to the other TV's. But the recast allowed me to have it available on any TV with a Firestick. I have a guide and plenty of recording ability with no monthly fee. It costs around $200. But it's well worth it. No monthly fee will because that out soon enough. I was getting so sick of commercials. It's nice being able to fast forward through them again. One push on the button goes forward 30 seconds. If you go too far, rewind goes 10 seconds per push until you get back to where you want to be. Holding the button down goes faster.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.