View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 03:16 PM   #507
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
And this wouldn't even be 'all-in'.

That's what i really don't get. Late 2nd, some change and some cap space. And here's the thing - their biggest issue is probably having a relatively average QB.

And Sneed will make ANY QB he faces short of Patrick Mahomes look relatively average. He's proven that. So if you can add someone like Sneed that then serves to even the playing field at QB, you can lean pretty hard on your dynamic RB and young WR/TE, no?

I just can't get over how good a fit he'd be for them and how strange it is that they don't seem all that interested.
It seems like the Lions interpret Sneed as the “all in” move and Davis as the more reasonable move.

I see it as paying less for garbage when you could pay a little more for an elite corner.

I don’t get it.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.