View Single Post
Old 07-24-2016, 03:30 PM   #295
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
I'm trying something new today and smoking a couple of Beef chuck roast. Basically doing them just like you would a pork butt but when done I will pull them and wrap them and let them sit in a cooler for 3 hours or so.

Also I am drinking a home brewed all Citra IPA. It has some pow to it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
I smoked to an internal temp of 200F and then pulled them and wrapped them in foil and towel and put them in a cooler for 3 hours.

They cam out falling apart and absolutely delicious. One of the best things I have ever made on my smoker.

Inbeatable for $18 worth of meat.

I cut one up and left the other In foil.

Looks great, but I'm betting the IPA is better.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.