View Single Post
Old 09-03-2020, 09:58 AM   #172
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Yeah. I was complaining in here about it.

There are better games out there. Yeah. Barf.
Chris Paul's probably the easiest guy in the league to root against (non-Lebron division).

And Harden's only a little bit behind him.

Paul is the spiritual successor to Dwyane Wade and I couldn't stand that guy. That final they won (against Dallas?) with him just mindlessly bombing into the lane and waiting for the officials to bail him out (which they did) set basketball back 5 years.

And of course, guys like that are never willing to die by the sword. They expect every whistle and then bitch like schoolgirls if they don't get it or if a foul is called against them.

I cannot stand Chris Paul. The playoffs are better without him. Fortunately he's rarely in them for very long so it works out alright.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.