Thread: RIP Flopnuts
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 01:15 PM   #264
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
This may sound stupid - but are his non-CP friends and family aware of this thread?

Families always love to hear stories they've never heard at times like tis - from people who knew their loved one. This thread might be something they'd cherish - to know how many people he touched on a message board - which is completely out of the ordinary. Has anyone here made as many real life or involved correspondence connections as Flopnuts?

Edit: well I figured out I can just send the thread to Eric on Facebook, who's running his account. I figure he's already aware but just in case. I hope that's ok. I can't imagine it would be a bad thing on balance.

Edit edit: I can remove the message real quick if anyone who knew Michael better than me thinks I acted out of turn.
I actually thought about doing something similar for FMB but never did.

With that said, I think you should be ok with sending it. I'd assume with a long time member their families would be aware of it.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.