View Single Post
Old 07-31-2018, 07:52 PM   #54
MVP

My acceptable non-LA SoCal places to live if you can afford to spend $1m on a house:

#1 Santa Barbara. Don't argue here, it's the best place in the country. Just don't.

#2 Big Bear / Lake Arrowhead. Mountain living in SoCal is so nice. There's a bit of a meth problem but I'm from KC so I'm used to that element.

#3 Pasadena. Okay it's pretty much LA but doesn't feel like it.

#4 Solvang / Buelton / Santa Ynez. Wine country speaks for itself. Watch Sideways.

#5 Cambria / Paso Robles / San Luis Obispo. Small town living without the screaming racism and MAGA hats? Awesome.

#6 Palm Springs. Desert and hot as hell but I like that. Imagina Marilyn Monroe laying by the pool in a mid-century house with big white sunglasses on.

#7 Pacific Grove / Monterey A+ schools and family atmosphere.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote