View Single Post
Old 07-31-2018, 07:29 PM   #51
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Taking costs into account, if I was banned from Denver (the city), I'd live in ...

Palisade (Nice little town with lavender crops and orchards that's near a wicked big mesa, and isn't in the mountains with the major snow)

Frisco (Little mountain town near the Continental Divide. It's very high which means snow, but it's pleasant and you can climb 1,000 feet or so inside town if you want exercise)

Salida (Little town in the high valley that shouldn't be anything special, but it's got a great art and culture feel. It's getting to be Denver-area expensive, but it's nice.)

Golden (It's in the metro area, but it's got a small-town feel with lots of amenities.)

Fort Collins (It's a bigger city, but it's a college town with a nice feel.)

Fort Morgan (It's a small farming town on the eastern plains, so it's cheap and it's convenient to stuff in Denver, plus it's big enough to have some services.)

There are lots of nice resort towns, of which Vail is my favorite. But the prices are stratospheric and I don't want to pay $1,500,000 for a 1-BR condo.

You don't mind bumper to bumper traffic all day, do you?
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote