View Single Post
Old 07-31-2018, 07:11 PM   #47
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
When the time comes, I'm seriously considering retiring in Roatán Honduras.

https://internationalliving.com/coun...atan-honduras/
Quote:
Originally Posted by teedubya View Post
This looks great. I'm going to check into this spot... Love the location.
Quote:
I was originally considering San Pedro Belize, but the cost of living has gone through the roof over there at this point. Roatán is basically the same thing at half the cost.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY View Post
I just got through at looking at some of the luxury houses there you can get for under a million. WOW I imagine the rental income off that would be huge until you got there.
Quote:
This guy has some good YouTube videos that will give you an insiders look at the area.

TJ Lynch
ive been there several times. They have canyons of coral right off the beach you can see snorkeling. Totally amazing.

There are major parts of the area controlled by gangs. The police are unable or unwilling to rein them in from the crimes as long as it’s not on tourists.

The issue with living there is such a wide discrepancy between the have and have nots. I would not trust living there and investing money in property when a government change happens and confiscates your property.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.