Thread: Moooo....
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2006, 12:42 PM   #57
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv
His girlfriend has informed me that he doesn't want anything to do with me, and he doesn't know why I'm lying. I have yet to hear anything out of him. WHat a man.
Uh-oh. Now the truth is coming out. Is it possible Mooo and luv we're going to hook up, and then Mooo saw what luv looked like, and stood her up? And this is her way of getting revenge?

We've heard one party's side of the story...now we need MOOO! Where are you, Moooo! This thread has potential!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote