View Single Post
Old 10-21-2005, 02:13 PM   #113
Supporter

I think someone needs a blowjob they're not paying for.....

I've "met" weirdwolf a few times, and seen him with kids, and grant the requests of OTHER FANS who want thier pic taken..never seen him approach them. He's never been anything but friendly. He wouldn't know me on the street, but he's been the "same guy" the several times I've met him.

I've met 2 of the others once or twice at tailgates...and though "I" wouldn't wear tights,they seemed sincere.

I DID know FDE before "FDE" was "born". He was as nice a guy as I've met,(then), and cheered like a wildman, and took a L as hard as any fan.

Anyone who has met, or knows steve and questions his motives has a serious case of Penis envy and can suk Iowanian's baows.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.