View Single Post
Old 10-21-2005, 12:36 PM   #109
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by WEIRDWOLF
Dang, I wish I would of seen this from the beginning. Now its almost old news but I'll pipe in any way.

I for one am in this for only ME. I could care less if the Chiefs win or if a kid learns how to read or swim or learns to tie his shoes. If I don't get face time I cry like Dick Vermeil who I don't like either. Heres how I spell team I-I-I-I. This was a great thread and finally brings the truth to light. It produced over 100 hits to our website which is how I found out it was here in the first place which means 100 of you got to see ME ME ME... Gosh I'm pretty. I'm going to go back to our site just so I can see me some more. By the way, the other guys in the group don't know it but I am secretly planning on replacing all of them with clones of myself. Weirdwolf's everywhere!!!! In fact, I think we should rename the team after ME. The Kansas City WEIRDWOLVES. Phobia, stop defending us you weiney!! (gratuitous Phobia slam on every Weirdwolf post) Ha ha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.................

um....

Now where is my day glo yellow paint.....this red just doesn't attract the cameras the way it used too......oh if it were only me in the stadium it would all be perfect.

sigh
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.