Thread: Movies and TV Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 11:22 AM   #290
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief View Post
So now that Yara's fleet is eliminated and Dorne out of the equation, this makes Dany need Jon a bit more as an ally.

It's kind of awesome, though, because most people from the previews that the burning ships meant that the dragons burned up Euron's fleet. I don't remember if they showed dragons burning his ships in the trailers, but one of the actors had also said that they leaked and showed some false information to throw people off of the real plot.
I think Euron wrecking shit was pretty much foreshadowed. I'm glad Euron wrecked as hard as he did. The show needed a badass mother****er since they've been killing off all the bad ass mother****ers.

Euron fan here (now). I was also a huge Ramsay Bolton fan. I love me some badass psychopaths.

It's gonna suck to see those pretty Dornish girls get raped and tortured though.

Also, i agree with others. There's more plot holes through two episodes of this season than what we'd see in the entirety of previous seasons.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.