View Single Post
Old 04-24-2018, 04:24 PM   #14
I’m a Mahomo!

Would you be willing to trade future 1st round picks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
I get what you're doing, but you're better off waiting for those picks to come around, trading down in the draft, and spreading your second rounders over three years. There is the aforementioned contract expiration but also there is the consideration that you don't want 10 rookies coming in at the same time. Focus on assimilating a couple guys at a time.

I was just trying to fill up the roster with elite talent (Top 64) for Mahomes this season. Get him a LG, Safety, Corners, Edge rusher to make this team ready for his first season.

Just seeing what it would take.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.