Thread: Football Derek Carr ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2017, 07:22 PM   #45
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Bob View Post
Did I say he was a first round QB? Also, I never said Mahomes played at Texas A&M.
It certainly seemed like you were insinuating it. If you weren’t, I reall don’t see what your point was bringing 1st round picks into the conversation.

Also:

Quote:
Bullshit. The #1 pick came from his team.

Look at Dak. That's a guy who carried a team. That's a guy who led comebacks at Alabama etc.

Did you watch the national championship? Did you see the beating Watson took in that game?

The offense Mahommes played in was not your average spread. You should watch the video at draft breakdown and study the offense. Bumps, rubs, and picks on every other play. There is clearly more bad than good. However, the good is REALLY GOOD and rare.
Quote:
He was semi mobile with a big arm. He wasn't "clutch" in college. Never led many comebacks or game winning drives. He came from a similar system that created space for receivers to be wide open. The fact is that A&M's gimmick offense is well known and basically all the "experts" bring it up when talking about Mahomme's college completion percentage. It's easy to see if you watch the film. Almost Every play is a rub or pick. Also, Mahommes doesn't have an NFL completion percentage yet. Things aren't going to be the same as they were in college. Their backgrounds are very similar. Locker got the Fabre comparisons too. Again, Mahommes floor is Locker and his ceiling is Farve imo. Mahommes has potential and potential means he hasn't done anything yet. He can wow people with his arm but whether or not he can put a team on his back and carry them when they need it most is yet to be determined. That's why I wanted Watson. He did it in college and he's already done it in the pros. Mahommes has a lot to prove before I crown him. He is the epitome of a boom or bust prospect.
First you said A&M, then in another post said the #1 overall pick was on his team (Myles Garrett of Texas A&M)

You clearly thought Mahomes played at A&M.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.