Thread: Movies and TV Shogun on FX
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2024, 07:08 PM   #26
Broncos Suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishpicker View Post
I remember watching the original mini-series in 1980. it was re-aired in '90 IIRC. I then went and got the book and finished it in 2 weeks. that was my first novel that I read that wasn't from the kids/YA section.

Cosmo Jarvis is playing Blackthorne. he looks like a landlubber.
Never saw the series but I recall advertisements for it. Read the novel two or three times years ago. Hopefully this new series does it justice. I'd like to see it but don't have FX. I guess I'll have to watch Dead Pool on Max.
Enid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about