Thread: Movies and TV Shogun on FX
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2024, 06:44 PM   #25
On one quarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
I expect it will do huge numbers for Disney as people catch on to how good this show is.

Will be interested to see if they try to carry it on into a second season because of that (although it would have to be without the source material and we've seen how badly shows can drop off without the source material to fall back on).
Shogun is a huge book. 2 seasons is possible. but I think this new series is keeping pace with the old mini-series. we will probably end up with 12 episodes in 1 season.

if they wanted to continue making these, they could make a sequel of the Gai-jin novel.
Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.