View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 12:50 PM   #129
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
I'm waiting until the bill passes to see exactly what it is and what I need to do. I'd rather try to apply for the one that at least a portion doesn't have to be repaid vs. the other. If the first falls through for me, I'll try the next.
If it were me, and assuming the PPP has to go through a lending institution, I'd be in constant contact with my bank. Since PPP is formula based, it should be relatively easy to calc out the amount you could borrow.

I would also continue down the road of the SBA EIDL.....you don't have to take the funding even if approved, so I would at least continue down that road first.

NOTE: I'm trying to get input on whether an approval of EIDL eliminates options on the PPP.....it's a concern I have.
mililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli