View Single Post
Old 10-29-2016, 12:01 AM   #199
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
If it wasn't for playing Dying Light and Dying Light the Following about every night I'd be watching scary movies every night. I just happen to enjoy killing Zombies a lot and keep from getting killed myself. That ending was about as good of a horror flick as I've ever seen too. That bitch 'Mother' was a bitch to beat. I was like stay down bitch! Stay down bitch! Still fun playing it because it's like living in a movie.
yeah I miss Dying Light. I never played The Following - but i did a walkthrough on Youtube because I had to see what it was all about.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.