Thread: Food and Drink Plaza III To Close
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 09:44 PM   #103
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
Yeah, that was Dave. He could be a bit of an asshole at times, but I really liked working for him. Once at the Olathe store some guy came in for an air filter but didn't buy it because it was too expensive. Said he was going to Western Auto down the street instead. He came back a bit later and wanted our filter because they didn't have one in stock. It was still laying on the counter and Dave picks it up and throws it over his shoulder down the warehouse aisle and told the guy we were out of stock too.
That was the guy! I loved those kind of guys in the parts business.

When I was a young mechanic, used to have a parts store owner in Wichita that would call you a jackass or something similar when you walked in the door and you would like it.

Kind of like Clint Eastwood and his barber in Gran Torino.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.