Thread: Movies and TV Justice League (2017)
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2021, 11:52 AM   #636
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
I thought the storyline change was infinitely better. The visuals also. The look is just his style. The color saturation and villains look in the theatrical was horrible.
It wasn't changed, it was the original story.

Quote:
Like I said it wasn't perfect, but if that would have been released in theatres it might have saved the dcu and pulled a billion globally.
There's no way to prove one way or the other but I seriously doubt this claim, especially at 4 hours in length. It would reduce the number of showing per day by nearly half and once word got around, I don't think there's a chance in hell it would have broken $1 billion.

Quote:
I really wonder about the heads of that group and how out of touch they are.
Do you even know the backstory? Snyder's adopted daughter committed suicide. He and his wife produced the film and after her death, they were unable to continue. Instead of waiting until their grieving period was over and they felt like returning to the grind of the film, Warner's hired Joss Whedeon, who reshot 88 pages, which was essentially the entire film.

Whedon's version was very, very different from Snyder's and he's nearly lost his career over his behavior on set and off.

Quote:
I am reading about how many people are watching it and that is amazing.
HBO Max "claims" to have 40 million subscribers, up from 14 million in December, which I find highly unlikely, especially considering that they do not share their metrics. Regardless, it would be an absolutely astounding number if even 10 million subs watched the film in its initial 24 hour period and would have likely crashed their servers, which are bunk at this point, anyway.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.