View Single Post
Old 02-22-2024, 02:57 PM   #106
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
No he isn't.

Find me some numbers that support it. He was, at best, an average punter last season. Even stuff like Puntalytics has him barely in the top 20 and that's all they do.

Wanna say you're worried about the holding aspect of it? Aight - worry away, I guess. But as a punter, Townsend was nothing special. He has been a JAG most of his career with one notably good season in 2022.
Tommy seems to have a big but very inconsistent leg.

Not someone I want to pay. Sometimes he looks incredible, but he’s shanked plenty in his career. Can’t have that inconsistency.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.