Thread: Movies and TV Yellowstone
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 03:13 PM   #63
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Honey you know I love our man-to-man talks, but we gotta set some boundaries. . . .
"I can't un-hear that honey...."

This season has just been great. Much slower paced but much more balance. It had gotten a little heavy-handed last season but it's become a lot more self-contained and thoughtful this season.

Sadly, they're not gonna kill Monica. Though ultimately I've come to really like Rainwater.

I do kinda wonder if maybe Rip hasn't developed just a little too much plot-armor for the muscle of a ranch that has resorted to murder on several occasions.

And did he know Walker was gonna be at that bar? To what purpose?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote