Thread: Chiefs WTF is with the defense?
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2020, 12:00 AM   #12
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
I think they are built to be against us. But our defense is not adjusting. The only difference really is the secondary was not as bad. Our front seven are having the same problems and it is coaching and leadership mishaps. Saying that, as long as they show up in playoffs I dont care.

1. Our front four are not getting pressure with knockdowns let alone sacks or tfl.
2. The blitz is not working and telegraphed.
3. Bad tackling and letting them run to you for stops. We are bad at wrapping up.

I think we need to do better at disguising defense and only sending 3 and 4.

I think we need Suggs again for the fire.
The Raiders passing game is obviously an issue. At least they didn't give up any huge bombs this game. They did hold the Raiders to just 3.6 ypc, even better than last game. That's something considering the Raiders are such a good running team and the Chiefs can't stop the run.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.