View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 06:59 PM   #31
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
That's pretty cool to watch. Hopefully that just means the raiders are brutally predictable

Romo came off as a bit of a douche early on but I came to really like him. Went from a guy accused of not caring about the game to one of the gutsiest players in the league
Romo was terribly under appreciated here. He drug very shitterrible cow**** teams to respectibility. Naturally when he's done they get a line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
He was good. Rex Ryan was not.
Rex isn't good at anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
For awhile last night i thought Rex Ryan was Mike Mayock.

I turned to my wife and said, "They've got Mike Mayock with that lesbo chick? Most boring broadcast team ever".

Then i find out it's Rex Ryan.

Can't be as bad as whatever chick they had on with Matthew Berry for LeBatard. She has to win the shittiest on air personality in the history of ESPN

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
And Rex Ryan may have been one of the worst announcers to be in the booth for an NFL game ever. Man, he was bad.

Hell, I'd take Bryant Gumbel in the early NFL Network days over Ryan without question.
Dennis Miller and Rush Limbaugh disagree.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.