View Single Post
Old 06-25-2021, 12:34 PM   #703
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
Lighting will win easily tonight.

Funny how that little bitch UBandwagon went away after Knights lost.
I hope they win tonight... it's been a good strength vs strength matchup, and that's the best we can hope for next series.

Montreal vs NYI would be another serious grind and I feel like no matter who won, we would still be left wondering a bit how worthy they were.

But, if TB can complete the repeat or Montreal can beat them, there's really no question.

And I've always felt Bugger was an Ubeja mult, from the time of arguing for Jonathan Taylor (with no mod proof), and posting style... and also curious that it's the Knights and 76ers this postseason. Easy enough ruse, I guess.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.