Thread: Chiefs Sometimes I forget
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 06:39 PM   #18
MVP

It was pretty obvious he was special during his rookie preseason.

I mean he played like a create a player in Madden. The plays and throws he made were absolutely ****ing absurd.

We all know the Titans ones, but there was one against Cincy on third down where he was being chased backwards like 15 yards and chucked it off his back foot for a first down that I remember had me shitting my pants watching it live.

It was like he could do no wrong.

7 years later and he still really hasn’t.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote