View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 06:01 AM   #45
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
I think the point Schwartz was trying to make is that if Mahomes stops drifting so far back in the pocket, it will actually improve the play of the offensive line, most notably the tackles.

When outside pass rushers have more of a straight line path to the QB, which Mahomes drifting back too far gives them, they are able to get a higher percentage of pressures and hits on the QB. The closer QB stays to the LOS, the more difficult the angle of attack is for outside pass rushers.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
Mahomes is really really really good. I don't know why people can't accept that maybe he can work on a thing or two. For all the things he does incredibly well he needs to read his pocket better. And that is not always by design. Seems especially relevant since SF and LAC really flustered our offense with good pressure from DEs.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.