View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 06:26 AM   #62
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palangi View Post
I like Jared Wiley the TE out of TCU. Started his career at Texas. Hasn’t played with the best QB play. Has good size like Theo Johnson. I think he moves more fluid than Johnson though.

https://youtu.be/nveoctAOQng?si=5k4JPMHyw2LILrBA
I also like Wiley more than Johnson. And I agree that Johnson does play a little stiff, if that's a thing. I get what you mean.

One player listed as a TE, but I think isn't an actual TE, is Jaheim Bell. I feel like he is more of a very large and athletic fullback. I think it would be interesting to see Reid use him like a cross between Kyle Juszczyk and Deebo Samuel. He could be a very unique offensive weapon.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.