Thread: Movies and TV Starfield (Skyrim in Space)
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2023, 11:13 AM   #143
How tall is this thing?

Getting toward the end of my time with this game, I'm not sure what is happening as I have like 2 outposts with minimal things going on, but the game is just soft locking and hard crashing like crazy.

I'm wondering if it's related to inventory, as in typical Bethesda shopkeeper fashion, they never have enough credits to buy your stuff, so you have to take your value I trade, which has been just cleaning out their ammo stock every time.

So I literally have more ammo than I can really spend.

I get soft locks pausing the game to travel, and if the alloted auto save time has passed, it tries to save but just locks, with all the ambient noise and music still going.

I get hard crashes typically when arriving on a new planet, and taking the first few steps forward, which I believe would also be during an autosace time frame, having just exited the ship.

This crash simply kicks me to the home screen.

I'm not sure if auto saves can be disabled.

I never had any issues like this in the early game, but approaching the 100 hour mark and a literal ****ton of ammo in the inventory at this point I'm leaning toward this being the culprit.

It's getting to the point where I really don't care how the story ends, or how these factions play out when it's just breaking 4-5 times per session.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.