View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 04:13 PM   #135
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcclone View Post
Same. It seems like they’re mutually exclusive from what I’ve heard thru a SBA packager as well as an industry webinar
This is a major question I have: Does an approval on the SBA EIDL negate you from applying For or receiving PPP funding? Because if not, then don't stop the EIDL process, but if so, then a lot of people are going to withdraw their applications (and they should)

Reminder: You don't have to take the EIDL if approved. so why would I stop the EIDL loan application to apply For PPP assuming that you can take a "wait and see approach" with PPP. But if banks come back and say "Nope, you're approved for EIDL, use that", then there will be a lot of pissed off people. And worse yet, what if people withdraw their EIDL apps, then don't qualify or receive PPP funding????

Also, It would be very shitty if the SBA forgave loans for one type of loan, but not the other other, when essentially the loans are for the same thing. But at the same time, how does one know they will or will not actually receive either the PPP or EIDL?

This is why I think money doesn't start flowing for 2 months.....too many unanswered questions as of now.

Last edited by mililo4cpa; 03-27-2020 at 04:14 PM.. Reason: one more thought...
mililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli