View Single Post
Old 04-05-2008, 09:37 AM   #387
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
I don't know what to believe. They claim the sex offender isn't even him. When I said "it looks just like him" they claim it's his cousin - they were both named after an uncle.

In any case, the offense was a 23 year old sleeping with a 16 year old girlfriend - which is kinda pathetic but I'm not sure it warrants being forever included on a sexual predators site.
Actually, they may be telling the truth. A whitepages search turns up a different address for "Marty and Shannon Shook" than "Marty Shook" in Cumberland, Maryland. And the latter matches the address on the sex offender web site.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.