Thread: The Lurker 500
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2008, 04:00 PM   #71
Supporter

+1 for Lurker2 for the information, though the nice attempt is a foul tip.

The answers I'm looking for on the bobdole enounter is not the Joe Montana Story. The Ross Perot incident is the correct selection. The torrid tale speaks of a side by side incident, in which H Ross Perot stood next to bobdole at the urinal, and unleashed a blast of ass which shook his oversized ears too and fro. He did refer to him as "General Colon Bowel.

+1 Chiefs wigum

This thread is designed to let the old timers recall the old days and share some history, encourage some lurkers into the light of day, and share our history with the newer posters. Its the nexus of all that is wrong in the world wrapped up in 1 thread. Awesomeness shall prevail.

I'm still seeking closure and follow up on "danielle Seargent at Riverfalls" story.

The question is still up for grabs regarding the Death an appliance.

Gochiefs wants to know what he did at a urinal, and which nickname I bestowed upon him due to that incident.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.