Thread: Travis Etienne
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2020, 04:18 PM   #57
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Maybe, but Taylor is pretty special.

Wouldn't rule Hubbard out, kid is as fast as Etienne. Hubbard did run 10.55 100-m in high school. Etienne ran a 10.51. Neither are as fast as Charles was, but both are significantly faster than any backs KC has right now and Reid had no issues making use of Charles.

I do prefer Dobbins over all others, but there is so much talent in this year's crop of backs that it is hard to really just zone in on one guy as the fit because there are at least 10 that would. The Chiefs definitely don't need to go RB in round 1, and could probably even wait until the 3rd and still get a good one. I think the 2nd round is the sweet spot but that's my opinion.
That's probably faster than Charles was by the time Reid got him. Thing about Charles wasn't ONLY his speed, his vision and balance coupled with his agility and lateral quickness were straight elite. Unfortunately most of that got wasted with Squirmin Herman Mother****ing Sack of **** Edwards and Scott Franchise Killer Pioli. But by the time Reid got him, he was savvy as hell and could still make dudes miss and had good speed, but it wasn't the speed he had coming out.

I don't know anything about these dudes, but getting speed guys because Charles was generational isn't necessarily a good approach unless they've got other skills too.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.