View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 03:43 PM   #1301
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARROW2 View Post
Yeah, I am talking about the one they didn't give us credit for, can't recall what year it was but I am well aware of the official 17 to 16 count. 16, 17, either way, that is by far more than the next best franchise. we WILL be back kicking Boston's ass in the finals again soon. And before you go there, in the modern era, it's LA 4, Boston 2 head to head.
So 30 years ago is modern, but 50 isn't? Ok...

You're also lucky that Perkins blew out his knee in...whatever year that was, 2010, or we'd have beaten you guys then.

P.S. 3-2 head to head. LA won in '85 and '87 (they bagged out in '86, when we would've crushed them) and 2010, and Celtics won in '84 and '08.
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.