View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 06:55 AM   #3333
Indian Twitter

Saw a 12.5 Lb pork butt a couple weeks ago when I was at the grocery store. I couldn't resist it. I like big butts and I can not lie! When a big old hog goes walking by, with a shoulder that fat....I get sprung!

Smoke stacks up!

It's rubbed up and in the smoker. I need to keep the temp up to at least 275 so I can get it cooked in 12 hours. It won't get eaten today but we'll have pulled pork all week. That's enough pig that we may make a pizza with some of it later this week.

For today I'm going to throw in a Corned Beef Brisket. It's not quite 4 Lb so it won't take so long to cook and we'll have it with some cabbage to celebrate St Patty's Day.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote