View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 11:47 AM   #83
Can these boys not play?

Waiver wires...

Who are you all putting in waiver wire requests for this week?

As discussed a couple posts above, I have Tarik Cohen as my #1 waiver wire.

In my main league, I also put in a request for the Jaguars defense. They are absolutely loaded with talent, which has been poorly coached for years, and they added a few more key pieces this offseason. They looked GREAT against Houston. And, the games should be slowed down for them with a new-found ability to run the ball with Fournette. Their D looks legit. Not many defenses I would rather have then them.

I put in a 3rd waiver for Chris Thompson, since we are PPR and return yards count, but will only get him if I miss out on Cohen.

There are some good receivers, but I have a shorter bench this year so I guess I'm not making the plunge. Certainly Kupp and Golladay are attractive though. But, would you drop any of my players for them? ( 14-teamer )

QB - Smith, Luck, Brissett ( super-flex league )
RB - Gordon, Gurley, Abdullah
WR - Nelson, Sanders, Watkins, Diggs ( with Taylor Gabriel already in waivers to drop )
TE - Rudolph

The pick of Luck is hurting me since I am holding onto Brissett, but he has looked really good in limited action with the Patriots, so he is probably worth holding for a couple weeks until Luck gets back. In this league, if I drop him, he would be picked up in an hour.
ChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli