Old 05-08-2018, 01:21 PM   #64
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystoke View Post
Is Cakn' good or bad.
I mean I like Cake
Even the Band Cake
But my Mom would tell me to quit cakn' around the house when I was a teen
Cakn Patna is a loose translation of a phrase that was repeated over and over on a 8,500 year old Sumerian tablet from the earliest know points of the Ubaid Period that was unearthed in an undisclosed area (purported to be around the southern Euphrates river) by US Army Special Forces units in 1991 during the first Gulf War. Language experts were assembled from leading universities across the globe, and it was determined that this phrase was either a command code that would summon the return of the original extraterrestrial alien race that first "planted" the first modern humans on Earth or a taunt of "Alalngamish is a goat ****er who stole my cultivation tool." /Saccopoo 2009
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.