View Single Post
Old 10-04-2020, 09:16 AM   #194
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
It's really a shame that Streets failed to find an audience because it was a pretty cool record with some really great players.

Mike Slamer, their phenomenal guitarist, went on to do session work in LA and played all of the guitar solos on Warrant's debut album, Dirty Rotten Filthy Stinking Rich.

There's an enormous difference in terms of guitar solos and tones between Warrant's first record and their second.
Totally forgot Streets, their was a small indie label I think from New Hampshire called Wounded Bird that released both on CD about 20 years ago, I've got both and the Live King Biscuit. They were good, more mainstream like Foreigner. Anything Steve sang would sound good.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli