View Single Post
Old 08-01-2016, 07:04 PM   #297
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
In one of my accounts, I set a policy that I would buy a stock, and then when it went up 20% I would sell off the original money, keep the profit in it, and then use the original money to buy another stock. My theory is that I can take advantage of random variations in prices to increase my return, and in the long term I'm building my zero-fee mutual fund.
My dad and I were kicking around a similar idea. Just cash out after a good pop and leave the remainder in the stock to build a diversified portfolio over time.
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.