View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 08:54 AM   #150
Sandbox: Leander Lasercats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
I started collecting watches but once I got to 4 I realised it was going to be too expensive so I started my Scotty Cameron putter collection and once again I realised I could not afford those either, so I moved on to Scotty head covers and that was even worse so now I collect aches and pains speaking of which I picked up a new this morning putting shampoo in my hair.
My experience is that you don't have much choice about collecting aches and pains, at least at my age (60 this year). It is amazing how often a simple thing will hurt for days. I did something yesterday, not sure what, and now my right thumb hurts and I have a hard time picking up anything with much weight, like a 32-ounce water bottle.
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.