View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 01:17 AM   #143
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Primarily, DVD movies with some TV stuff thrown in. I've lost count at the moment, but I'm getting close to 300. Lots of old VHS tapes as well, but I get rid of them as I upgrade to DVD.

I've also got a decent collection of books.

And a lot of Chiefs stuff.

And a few guns.
Well, the VHS tapes are all long gone. As are many of the DVDs. Upgraded the best of the collection to blu ray. I certainly don't buy movies like I used to - so many films today are shitty remakes of/sequels to much better stuff that I already have, or mindless action/superhero stuff that I really don't care all that much about.

The library has certainly grown. Added a couple of new bookcases.

A lot more Chiefs stuff.

And a lot more (and far better) guns. IIRC correctly I only had two pistols and a revolver back then. They're all long gone.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.