View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 10:08 PM   #138
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
This is as good a thread as any I guess.

My neighbor's father passed away and, because I had taken his father to a few games, he thought I should have some of Chiefs things his father had. Wow, just wow, I'm honored. What a nice gesture.

Wow.

Nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Over the years I've collected utility pole and railroad tie date nails. I have coffee cans full and the oldest and best are found in old RR telegraph poles they were copper and buffed out nice.

Around 2000 they started burning and blazing in pole dates or started using aluminum nail and washers that suck.

Heh. I hadn't heard of this. That's pretty cool.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.